Please see below for updates to our group fitness schedule effective September 1. For September’s class schedule view the calendar or if you’re a Club member, you can download our Club app.
- Prenatal Yoga on Sundays from 1:00pmp-2:00pm With Tomoko Liguori: This gentle class focuses on deep breathing, calm stretching and suitable postures with props. Within the hour, you will work toward reducing stress levels and alleviate physical discomfort such as headaches and lower back pain. Takes place in the yoga studio.
- BOOT CAMP on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:00pm-8:00pm With Abbey Kaye in the GTS: Our BOOT CAMP classes challenge you by combining weight training with core stability and high intensity cardio intervals that build strength and get your heart rate up!
- Spinning on Mondays and Fridays 8:30am-9:30am With Kerry Artman.
- Tai Chi on Fridays from 2:00pm-3:15pm With Doug Cedeno: Long Form Yang Style Tai Chi Chuan focuses on breath and movement with balance and mindfulness. In a spirit of learning and a welcoming environment, this class offers an understanding of the principles of Tai Chi and Qigong and how they join together. Takes place in Studio 1.
- Beginner Spinning on Tuesdays from 5:30pm-6:15pm is now instructed by Noriko Tani
- Beginner Spinning on Saturdays from 9:30am-10:15am is now instructed by Jennifer O’Connor
- Insanity 45 on Monday’s at 4:15pm is now offered from 4:30pm-5:15pm in the GTS
- *Knock Out on Wednesdays at 4:15pm is now 45 minutes long and called Knock Out Red Zone: a boxing circuit training class including TRX, battle ropes, sandbells, and more
- *Knock Out on Fridays now begins at 7:00am, is 45 minutes and called Knock Out Red Zone: a boxing circuit training class including TRX, battle ropes, sandbells, and more
- Spinning on Thursdays from 12:00pm-1:00pm is now instructed by Gabrielle Rossi
- Vinyasa Flow Yoga on Thursdays at 8:00am is now instructed by Alicia Green and will be extended by 15 minutes (9:15am)