- HIIT on Fridays at 6:00am: Short bursts of high intensity cardio intervals with strength training using weights to increase metabolism and burn more calories. Class will end with killer abs for core strength and a six pack look. Takes place in Studio 1. Instructed by Pam Proulx.
- Power Up! on Thursdays at 4:00pm: This is a high intensity interval training class. You will build endurance, increase your fitness level, and burn calories. Takes place in Studio 1. Instructed by Kory Cazeault.
- Tai Chi on Fridays at 2:00pm: Long Form Yang Style Tai Chi Chuan focuses on breath and movement with balance and mindfulness. In a spirit of learning and a welcoming environment, this class offers an understanding of the principles of Tai Chi and Qigong and how they join together. Takes place in Yoga Studio. Instructed by Doug Cedeno.
- Gentle Hatha Flow on Saturdays at 9:30am: Yoga exercises for strength and flexibility combined w breath and mindfulness techniques. Open to all levels and includes vinyasa yoga poses in sequence and instruction in proper alignment in the poses. Modifications can be made to assist beginners and continuing students will find challenges. Hatha yoga is wonderful for stress management as well as cross training for sports. Yoga Studio. Instructed by Sara Grote.
- Yoga on Tuesdays at 7:00pm will now be instructed by Sara Grote.
- Gentle Yoga on Thursdays at 9:30am changes to Iyengar Yoga: Iyengar yoga is a safe, accessible and classical Indian style of yoga that was created by yoga master BKS Iyengar. It uses introductory to advanced poses to develop strength, stamina, concentration and body alignment. Classes use props such as blankets, blocks, and straps to customize poses to each individual’s level of strength and flexibility. Class takes place in Yoga Studio.
The following classes have been removed due to repeatedly low class attendance.
- Monday 8:30am Aqua Fitness with Elaine Waterman
- Tuesday 5:30pm Aqua Fitness with Erica McIntyre
- Thursday 10:00am Forever Fit with Lindsey Cummings
- Thursday 7:00pm Yoga with Lauren Kascak
- Friday 6:00am Step with Pam Proulx