What are you doing virtually? Personal training, and we launched a Digital RVC membership. Learn more here – www.RiverValleyClub.com/Digital.
How can I contact RVC during this time? If you have any questions or would like to contact us, you can email us at ContactUs@RiverValleyClub.com. If you’d like to receive a call, please leave your phone number in an email to us.
What are my options if I cannot/do not feel ready to return to the Club?
If you do not feel comfortable returning to the Club then you freeze your membership at a monthly rate of $35, switch your membership to an RVC digital membership for $50/month or cancel your membership. Please note that if you cancel your membership, you will have to pay the $195 sign-up fee when you return.
How do I cancel my membership?
In order to cancel your membership, please fill out the online form at https://rivervalleyclub.com/cancel/. Please note that your membership is not cancelled until we notify you that your request has been complete. You can also cancel by sending an email to email@example.com.
Are you accepting new members?
Yeah! We are accepting new members! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info or to get started.
Who do I contact if I have questions about my membership status or billing?
Reach our membership team at email@example.com.
Do I have to schedule a reservation to use the Club?
Effective 5/1/21, reservations will only be required for the lap pool, CrossFit Classes, and Group exercise classes. You can reserve those on Myiclubonline or by calling the front desk at (603) 643-7720.
If I am on a waitlist for an event, will I be informed if the space becomes available?
You will automatically be slotted into an event if someone cancels. You’ll receive a confirmation email if this happens. You can also contact the front desk before the event to confirm the roster.
What parts of the Club are open and what parts are closed?
Most of the Club continues to operate, however, certain amenities such as the sauna, and the Cafe are closed. Please contact us for more details. These will remain closed until further notice.
Can I use a studio to workout?
At this time, you can use the group exercise studios for your workouts. Please contact your personal trainer or Front Desk to set something up.
Weekly Reopening Dashboard
- Week of June 14
- Week of June 7
- Week of May 31
- Week of May 24
- Week of May 17
- Week of May 10
- Week of May 3
- Week of April 26
- Week of April 19
- Week of April 12
- Week of April 5
- Week of March 29
- Week of March 22
- Week of March 15
- Week of March 8
- Week of March 1
- Week of February 22
- Week of February 15
- Week of February 8
- Week of February 1
- Week of January 25
- Week of January 18
- Week of January 11
- Week of January 4
- Week of December 28
- Week of December 21
- Week of December 14
- Week of December 7
- Week of November 30
- Week of November 23
- Week of November 16
- Week of November 9
- Week of November 2
- Week of October 26
- Week of October 19
- Week of October 12
- Week of October 5
- Week of September 28
- Week of September 21
- Week of September 14
Below you’ll see the latest communication we have sent via email to all members in regards to COVID-19 and what it means for our business and your membership.
April 19, 2021
- Although international travel still requires quarantine, all domestic travel is permitted for people who are fully vaccinated (effective 14 days after their final vaccination).
- Please remember to maintain proper social distancing. Effective immediately, you may now pull down your mask while working out. Please keep your mask on your person at all times. Do not leave your mask anywhere.
- Reservations will ONLY be required for lap pool swimming, CrossFit classes, Pilates, and Group Exercise classes, effective May 1.
- The Lap Pool now has all three lanes open. Still by reservation.
- The Rec Pool is now open to 6 members at a time during open swim. 8 members (plus 1 instructor) during Aqua Fit classes.
- Shower towels are now available for member use – Please ask for one at the Front Desk. Towels will not be available for self-service in the locker room.
- Soap, shampoo, and conditioner dispensers will be filled in the showers this week.
- Pilates Reformer classes are now available for 6 people at a time (plus 1 instructor).
- Hot tubs (in the locker rooms) are opening up soon. We have some testing and setting up to do before giving you an open date. Please bear in mind that 6′ spacing is required throughout the building. No masks in the hot tubs.
- The outdoor pool will be opening up soon. Please bear in mind that 6′ spacing is required throughout the property. No masks in the pool.
- Although our class offerings continue to expand, we will begin to limit the number of classes available on RVC Digital, with changes coming May 1 and June 1. Most of the classes in Studio 1 will continue to still be streamed, to meet the current demand of our members.
Please look for the return of more Club amenities, and reopening of areas, as we are able. Please know that we continue to work hard to serve everyone, and to comply with State regulations which have been ever-changing during the pandemic. Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
BIG CHANGES TO OUR CLUB SOFTWARE SYSTEM!
We are changing software systems to better serve the needs of our members, and to streamline many processes for our admin team. This change will have many benefits, such as simplified billing, class and area sign-ups and waitlists, communication platforms, a better mobile app, and so much more. The transition will take 2-3 months, so let’s all work together to make it as easy as possible.
During this transition, and the most immediate difference for you will be the reservation system and the current mobile app beginning May 1. As noted above, reservations will only be necessary for the lap pool, CrossFit classes, Pilates, and Group Exercise classes.
Our current mobile app will no longer work during this transition, so reservations will be done through MYiClubOnline or at the Front Desk, while we transition. Members and staff can all use their current logins and schedule their swims or classes in Group Exercise or in CrossFit. If you want a quick introduction on how to reserve a swim or class this way – click this link.
Please do reach out if you have questions, need your account reset, or if you want some help walking through this new, temporary sign-up system!
We’re here for you.