Active Air Exchange Info
When stale air is completely removed from a part of the Club, and replaced with fresh air from outside. This number tells you how long it takes to exchange the air in each room. e.g.: All of the air on the General Fitness Floor is completely replaced every twenty minutes.
- General Fitness Floor – Every 20 minutes
- CrossFit Box – Every 23 minutes
- Salon, Spa, Barber – Every 9 minutes
- Common Area Downstairs – Every 5 minutes
- Common Area Upstairs – Every 7 minutes
- Personal Training Studio – Every 6 minutes
- Studio 1 – Every 10 minutes
- Spin Studio – Every 5.5 minutes
- Yoga Studio – Every 8 minutes
- Tennis – Every 60 minutes
- Men’s Locker Room – Every 11 minutes
- Women’s Locker Room – Every 12 minutes
- Pilates Studio – Every 5 minutes
- FITshop – Every 30 minutes
- Pools – Every 24 minutes
*Source – Alliance Mechanical
General Time of Day Activity
We are generally busiest during typical after-work hours, from 4-6pm on weekdays. If you prefer to work out during slower times, please plan accordingly. If you would like more detailed check-in, Club usage information, please reach out and we will assist.
How can I contact RVC during this time? If you have any questions or would like to contact us, you can email us at ContactUs@RiverValleyClub.com. If you’d like to receive a call, please leave your phone number in an email to us.
What are my options if I cannot/do not feel ready to return to the Club?
If you do not feel comfortable returning to the Club then you can freeze your membership at a monthly rate of $50, or cancel your membership. Please note that if you cancel your membership, you will have to pay the cancellation fee per your membership contract, and the $395 sign-up fee if/when you return.
Are you accepting new members?
Yeah of course! We are accepting new members! Please email email@example.com for more info or to get started.
Who do I contact if I have questions about my membership status or billing?
Reach our membership team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do I have to schedule a reservation to use the Club?
Reservations are now only required for the lap pool, CrossFit classes, and group exercise classes. You can reserve those on the member portal or mobile app or by calling the front desk at (603) 643-7720.
What parts of the Club are open and what parts are closed?
It is best to reach out to our membership desk to get a current list of what is open.