Workout without parental supervision while at the Club with our new three-class certification program
For junior members from ages 13-15. Learn about the facility, appropriate use of fitness equipment and expected behaviors so you can successfully use the facility to achieve your fitness goals independently, without parental supervision while at the Club.
Offered one week every month.
- Facility overview, proper etiquette and Club expectations
- Fitness equipment overview
- Fundamentals of program design and safety
- Exercise techniques and progressions of foundational exercises such as Squats, Deadlifts, Bench Press, pull ups etc.
- Proper Program Design: Phase 1
- Proper Program Design: Phase 2
- Certificate of completion
- Program for ages 13-15
- Attendees must check in at the Front Desk prior to the start of each day of the program
- This offer is for members only and cannot be extended to guests
- Certificate of Completion of this program is a privilege and if the Club expectations are not met, it can be revoked
Includes all three sessions. To sign up, contact Tom LeBrun.