Your MYZONE status is determined by how consistent you are with your exercise on a monthly basis
If you earn 1300 MEPS in a month, you meet the minimum requirement for physical activity specified by the World Health Organization and you make progress towards the next MYZONE status level.
Understanding Your Numbers
- The red line on your Effort Over Time graph on your home page is set at 1300 MEPS
- Your status number indicates how many months in a row you have hit the red line on your current status
- If you do not hit the red line for any given month, your status number will reset to 0 (you maintain your current status but lose any months you have gained towards attaining the next status)
- If your status number is 0 and you do not hit the red line the next month, you will drop to the previous status
- 1 month in a row earns you a Iron
- 3 months in a row earns you a Bronze
- 6 months in a row earns you a Silver
- 12 months in a row earns you a Gold
- 24 months in a row earns you a Platinum
- 36 months in a row earns you a Diamond
- 48 months in a row earns you a Hall of Fame
We love MYZONE here at RVC! This accurate wearable holds you accountable and motivates you to achieve your goals.
If you want to learn more about how to get the most from your MYZONE experience or purchase a belt, please contact us or visit the FITshop.
1 (603) 643-8650