Five Core Values
Our core values represent our organization’s highest priorities, deeply held beliefs, and fundamental driving forces. They encompass the solid foundation of who we are.
- Our members are the #1 priority
- We are always listening
- Deliver results and develop relationships
- Passionate about our professions
- We are here to serve
Five Supportive Values
Without our supportive values, our core values would not be possible.
- “Work like you own it”
- Motivation and inspiration
“I made the career transition and I haven’t looked back since. Now I work one-on-one and in group settings with amazing people of all ages, fitness levels, and life situations.” – Team RVC since 2007
“RVC has been the healthiest life change I’ve ever experienced.” – Team RVC since 2019
Part Time FITshop Attendant
The FITshop Attendant is responsible for customer service, retail sales, appointment scheduling, dry cleaning intake, and providing sales support for all tennis programming for RVC Tennis.
FitKids Childcare Openings
Full Time Lead Teacher
The Lead Teacher is responsible for planning, organizing and implementing a curriculum that meets the developmental needs of the children in the program. The Lead teacher mentors and supervises other FitKids staff in the classroom in order to achieve the highest standards of service.
Full Time Associate Teacher
The Associate Teacher is responsible for fostering a warm, welcoming, and developmentally appropriate environment for the designated age group. In addition, the Associate Teacher assists with coordinating and implementing the classroom curriculum, as well as collaborating with other FitKids staff in the classroom.
Full Time Substitute Teachers
FitKids at River Valley Club is a Licensed Plus Childcare Center offering childcare for children ages 6 weeks to 5 years. Our state-of-the-art natural playground, creative curriculum, and unrivaled partnership with River Valley Club provide children and families a unique blend of care, services, and amenities.
We are currently seeking Substitute teachers who have a least 9 ECE credits. This position will be available to cover daily breaks that are scheduled from 11am-3pm and to cover a full day in the absence of a teacher. If you enjoy working with children in a creative and fun-filled environment – we want to hear from you!
Part Time Fitness Floor Attendant
The Fitness Floor Attendant is primarily responsible for ensuring members and guests have a clean, positive, and rewarding work out experience utilizing the equipment and accessories on the Fitness Floor while providing exceptional customer service to everyone. The Fitness Floor Attendant has a desire to help anyone who asks and is able to observe and proactively offer assistance to those who appear to need it.
Full Time Housekeeping (Operations)
The housekeeping staff assists in the entire cleaning of the facilities – indoors and outdoors as needed. Assist the maintenance staff as needed.
Other responsibilities include:
- Gather and launder towels and deliver towels to Front Desk and pool area
- Clean mirrors, windows, and doors throughout the Club
- Dry mop, vacuum, and wash floors in studios, offices, halls, tennis, and locker rooms
- Refilling and stocking shower soaps, conditioners, shampoo
- Replenish paper products (toilet paper, paper towel, paper cups etc.)
- Remove trash and recyclables and bring to dumpsters
- Shovel and salt walkways
- Dust all surfaces
- Assist in training new hires
- Be a team player and help the entire Operations and Maintenance department provide quality and professional service to all members
- Other duties as assigned
Full Time Personal Trainer
The Personal Trainer provides a professional level of personal training that will enhance the growth and success of the RVC training programs and clients. You will strive to create and improve the physical wellness of the clients and members at RVC by making every training session the best hour of each client’s day.
Front Desk Openings
Part Time Front Desk Associate
The Front Desk Associate is the primary customer service contact for all members, guests, or employees. As such, you are considered the “Director of First Impressions” and are responsible for setting our members’ and guests’ experience at the Club. The Front Desk Associate is also responsible for selling products and services. We are currently, specifically looking for someone to work morning shifts, Monday-Friday (4:45am-12pm).
Other responsibilities include:
- Greets and checks in all members and guests.
- Responsible for stocking retail food items on the rack and in cooler.
- Liaison between members and membership office including prospects and current members.
- Professionally and appropriately handle client complaints/concerns and, when indicated, bring concerns to the Front Desk Manager.
- Answers and directs all incoming Club phone calls.
- Performs opening and closing procedures for the Club when assigned those shifts.
- Responsible for keeping the Front Desk clean, neat, and orderly.
- Attends departmental meetings.
- Maintains professionalism at all times including when not on shift and during the use of Club facilities.
Benefits include, but are not limited to, competitive pay, discount on RVC products and services, and RVC membership.
Precision Osteopractic Physical Therapy Openings
Full Time Osteopractor
Work where you play and play where you work! The Upper Valley of NH/VT has endless opportunities for the outdoor enthusiast including skiing, cycling, hiking, water sports and is in close proximity to 3 major metropolitan regions. Click here to learn more about the upper valley: http://www.hanoverchamber.org/ Come enjoy the best of New England and refine your best practice!
Precision Osteopractic Physical Therapy in Lebanon/Hanover, NH is looking for a talented Osteopractor who enjoys working with motivated athletes. This is a full-time 1099 contractor position with opportunities to build and grow with the practice. We are interested in mentoring a great candidate.
- High compensation plan with opportunities for increased future earning
- Flexible Schedule
- Growth opportunities
- Minimal paperwork
- Full scope of practice without insurance limitations
- 50 min treatments with patients booked on the hour
- Extremely motivated athletic clients
Join the outpatient sports & orthopedic practice you’ve always dreamed about. Precision is located in an Ivy League college town with robust economics and a highly educated population. Your specialty training will be utilized and appreciated. Click here to see your dream work environment: https://rivervalleyclub.com/virtual-tour
Click here to learn more about Precision – http://precisionopt.com
Click here to read our reviews: http://bit.ly/2WfqAb7
If you are interested in relocating to the beautiful Upper Valley of NH and have any of these qualifications or other manual and dry needling certifications we are interested in speaking with you:
- Dip. Osteopractic
- Cert. DN
- Cert. SMT
Please send all inquiries with resume via email directly to: Dr. Gregory Shea, DPT,
Dip. Osteopractic, CSCS, FMT-C email@example.com