Five Core Values
Our core values represent our organization’s highest priorities, deeply held beliefs, and fundamental driving forces. They encompass the solid foundation of who we are.
- Our members are the #1 priority
- We are always listening
- Deliver results and develop relationships
- Passionate about our professions
- We are here to serve
Five Supportive Values
Without our supportive values, our core values would not be possible.
- “Work like you own it”
- Motivation and inspiration
“I made the career transition and I haven’t looked back since. Now I work one-on-one and in group settings with amazing people of all ages, fitness levels, and life situations.” – Team RVC since 2007
“RVC has been the healthiest life change I’ve ever experienced.” – Team RVC since 2019
FitKids Childcare Openings
Full Time Lead Teacher
The Lead Teacher is responsible for planning, organizing and implementing a curriculum that meets the developmental needs of the children in the program. The Lead teacher mentors and supervises other FitKids staff in the classroom in order to achieve the highest standards of service.
Full Time Associate Teacher
The Associate Teacher is responsible for fostering a warm, welcoming, and developmentally appropriate environment for the designated age group. In addition, the Associate Teacher assists with coordinating and implementing the classroom curriculum, as well as collaborating with other FitKids staff in the classroom.
Full Time Substitute Teachers
FitKids at River Valley Club is a Licensed Plus Childcare Center offering childcare for children ages 6 weeks to 5 years. Our state-of-the-art natural playground, creative curriculum, and unrivaled partnership with River Valley Club provide children and families a unique blend of care, services, and amenities.
We are currently seeking Substitute teachers who have a least 9 ECE credits. This position will be available to cover daily breaks that are scheduled from 11am-3pm and to cover a full day in the absence of a teacher. If you enjoy working with children in a creative and fun-filled environment – we want to hear from you!
Part Time Group Fitness Instructor
The Group Fitness Instructor delivers a top-notch experience for our members and guests on a continual basis, with the goal of making their class the best part of the participant’s day. Prior knowledge of the principles of exercise and proper techniques applicable to the class format is mandatory. You will lead by example and strive to be a positive, healthy role model for RVC members and staff.
Part Time CrossFit Coach
The CrossFit Coach will maintain a relaxed and friendly training environment while providing the highest quality coaching. Our affiliate strives to educate, entertain, and inspire to change people’s lives. The CrossFit Coach follows the daily class structure set up on Wodify. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Set up and break down the CrossFit box in a timely and appropriate manner
- Assist in keep the gym clean and orderly
- Attend and assist with all scheduled events
- Coach all scheduled classes
- Cover additional classes as needed; substitute classes as need by the team
- Assist in the development and growth of affiliate
- Follow the coaching guidelines
- Ability to convey fitness and nutrition concepts to clients
- Adept at using “Coach’s Eye” through observation and appropriate corrections
- Knowledgable about the affiliate; pricing, schedule, programs, Elements Course
Part Time Fitness Floor/Safety Officer
The Fitness Floor/Safety Officer monitors RVC member areas to ensure the environment is free from all potential hazards, as well as being cleaned regularly, and meets RVC COVID cleaning guidelines. In addition, you’ll remind guests of our mask policy while working out and throughout the building, as well as ensuring capacity limits are being maintained. This person should be professional, approachable by an array of people, and able to address people in sensitive situations/circumstances.
Front Desk Openings
Part Time Front Desk Associate
The Front Desk Associate is the primary customer service contact for all members, guests, or employees. As such, you are considered the “Director of First Impressions” and are responsible for setting our members’ and guests’ experience at the Club. The Front Desk Associate is also responsible for selling products and services. We are currently, specifically looking for someone to work morning shifts, Monday-Friday (4:45am-12pm).
Other responsibilities include:
- Greets and checks in all members and guests.
- Responsible for stocking retail food items on the rack and in cooler.
- Liaison between members and membership office including prospects and current members.
- Professionally and appropriately handle client complaints/concerns and, when indicated, bring concerns to the Front Desk Manager.
- Answers and directs all incoming Club phone calls.
- Performs opening and closing procedures for the Club when assigned those shifts.
- Responsible for keeping the Front Desk clean, neat, and orderly.
- Attends departmental meetings.
- Maintains professionalism at all times including when not on shift and during the use of Club facilities.
Benefits include, but are not limited to, competitive pay, discount on RVC products and services, and RVC membership.