Our purpose at RVC is to improve people’s lives. Health, fitness and happiness are our top priorities. We operate upon a belief system that our members are the most important priority of the day. And we rely on a collective spirit to achieve our common goals.
Download Employment Application Form
Five Core Values
Our core values represent our organization’s highest priorities, deeply held beliefs, and fundamental driving forces. They encompass the solid foundation of who we are.
- Our members are the #1 priority
- We are always listening
- Deliver results and develop relationships
- Passionate about our professions
- We are here to serve
Five Supportive Values
Without our supportive values, our core values would not be possible.
- “Work like you own it”
- Motivation and inspiration
Fitness Department Openings
Full Time Fitness Director
The Fitness Director is a Senior Leadership position that directly or indirectly oversees Personal Training, on and off-site fitness programming, Group Exercise, Pilates, Aquatics, Fitness Floor Staff & Equipment, and CrossFit. The ideal candidate has a wealth of experience managing high performing fitness departments with high volume personal training teams and a proven ability to connect members with our products and services. The Fitness Director is a motivator and educator that aligns team members with our organizational values, places an emphasis on member engagement, is a driver to implement innovative ideas with a strategic approach and an eye on the ROI.
The Barber is passionate about customer service and knowledgeable of the latest trends, products and hair care. The Barber must have a desire for going above and beyond to enhance the guests’ experience.
Front Desk / Reception Openings
Full Time Reception Manager
This role is responsible for ensuring the best customer experience for members, guests, and employees. You will need to have comprehensive knowledge of all RVC offerings and activities. As a Manager at RVC you will play an active role in our charitable efforts and community outreach.
Specific Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
– Interview and hire for all Front Desk staff in accordance with RVC Hiring Process.
– Manage the team of Front Desk staff to ensure RVC established customer service protocol and systems are being performed and Club policies are enforced.
– Oversee and assist the team to fulfill RVC’s purpose: making the member’s visit the best part of their day.
– Develop and manage the Front Desk schedule to ensure all shifts are appropriately covered.
– Manage and administer payroll.
– Administer employee evaluations and employee coaching.
– Attend the monthly Supervisor meetings.
– Process all prospective members preparing for them to meet with a Membership Representative.
– Assist the Sales Team and utilize sales systems to ensure an excellent experience for prospects to turn them into members.
– Promote the improvement of all Member interactions throughout the Club. Act as a liaison with other Managers and their customer service training needs.
– Communicate all necessary Club information to Front Desk team daily/weekly to keep everyone informed.
– Respond to member or guest services issues.
– Contact First Response Team as outlined in the Safety & Emergency Policies &Procedures Manual regarding member, guest, or employee problems and concerns as they arise.
For inquiries and to apply, please submit a resume and job application form to Human Resources.
Part Time Front Desk Attendant
The Front Desk Attendant is the primary customer service contact for all members, guests, or employees. As such, you are considered the “Director of First Impressions” and are responsible for setting our member’s and guest’s experience at the Club. The Front Desk attendant is also responsible for selling products and services.
Café RVC Openings
Part time Café Attendant
Café RVC is seeking a new team member for a part-time position (nights and weekends). The Cafe attendant prepares and serves Cafe menu items and maintains the Cafe and dining area in the highest sanitary conditions.Conveniently located inside the River Valley Club, Café RVC provides our members with healthy, high-quality food and drink options.
The esthetician is responsible for performing a variety of facial and body treatments designed to increase, improve, or maintain the health and appearance of skin. Other duties will include facials, exfoliations and depilatory hair removal, body treatments, makeup application, and nail services. To excel in this position, you should be self-motivated and highly customer service oriented. The Esthetician is responsible for selling products as well as providing services.
This role requires strong customer service skills, attention to detail and the ability to multitask many projects at once. The Spa & Salon Concierge is the lead customer service contact for all members, clients, or prospects. The role is responsible for greeting clients, booking services, confirming appointments, maintain client waiting areas, recommending and selling products, as well as completing the client experience by cashing them out.
Drop-In Childcare Openings
Part Time Childcare Provider
The River Valley Club seeks a flexible part-time childcare provider for our Kids Club drop-in program. Must be a fun, reliable, team player with good communication skills who loves working with children and is able to multi-task. No formal education required but some experience a plus.
Group Fitness Openings
Pilates Reformer Instructors
We are currently seeking certified Pilates reformer instructors to teach motivating and inspiring classes. Minimum of one year of experience required.
Group Exercise Instructors
We are currently seeking experienced and educated Group Fitness Instructors who are able to teach any or all of the following formats at a variety of times and days weekly:
- Boot Camp
- Circuit Training
- Total Body Conditioning
- Les Mills Classes
Applicants must be certified through a reputable organization. CPR/AED certification is required.
FitKids Childcare Openings
Full Time Preschool Teacher
Fitkids Childcare, in Lebanon, NH, is seeking an experienced preschool teacher to join our team. Qualities include dependability, being self-motivated, and the ability to create developmentally appropriate lesson plans that support children’s education through a play-based curriculum. A minimum of 9 early childhood education credits, and previous experience are required. We offer competitive wages, and teacher benefits include health and dental, and a free membership to the River Valley Club.