Five Core Values
Our core values represent our organization’s highest priorities, deeply held beliefs, and fundamental driving forces. They encompass the solid foundation of who we are.
- Our members are the #1 priority
- We are always listening
- Deliver results and develop relationships
- Passionate about our professions
- We are here to serve
Five Supportive Values
Without our supportive values, our core values would not be possible.
- “Work like you own it”
- Motivation and inspiration
“I made the career transition and I haven’t looked back since. Now I work one-on-one and in group settings with amazing people of all ages, fitness levels, and life situations.” – Team RVC since 2007
“RVC has been the healthiest life change I’ve ever experienced.” – Team RVC since 2019
FitKids Childcare Openings
Full Time Lead Teacher
The Lead Teacher is responsible for planning, organizing and implementing a curriculum that meets the developmental needs of the children in the program. The Lead teacher mentors and supervises other FitKids staff in the classroom in order to achieve the highest standards of service.
Full Time Associate Teacher
The Associate Teacher is responsible for fostering a warm, welcoming, and developmentally appropriate environment for the designated age group. In addition, the Associate Teacher assists with coordinating and implementing the classroom curriculum, as well as collaborating with other FitKids staff in the classroom.
Full Time Substitute Teachers
FitKids at River Valley Club is a Licensed Plus Childcare Center offering childcare for children ages 6 weeks to 5 years. Our state-of-the-art natural playground, creative curriculum, and unrivaled partnership with River Valley Club provide children and families a unique blend of care, services, and amenities.
We are currently seeking Substitute teachers who have a least 9 ECE credits. This position will be available to cover daily breaks that are scheduled from 11am-3pm and to cover a full day in the absence of a teacher. If you enjoy working with children in a creative and fun-filled environment – we want to hear from you!
Full Time, Variable Shifts General Maintenance/Operations Associate
Responsibilities include assisting in the entire cleaning of the RVC facilities, indoors and outdoors, and assisting the maintenance staff as needed. Housekeeping staff must be reliable, able to lift 50 LBs, hard-working with cleaning experience, and excellent customer service skills. Benefits include, but are not limited to, competitive pay, health/dental insurance, discount on RVC products and services, and RVC membership.
Front Desk Openings
Part Time Front Desk Associate
The Front Desk Associate is the primary customer service contact for all members, guests, or employees. As such, you are considered the “Director of First Impressions” and are responsible for setting our members’ and guests’ experience at the Club. The Front Desk Associate is also responsible for selling products and services.
Other responsibilities include:
- Greets and checks in all members and guests.
- Responsible for stocking retail food items on the rack and in cooler.
- Liaison between members and membership office including prospects and current members.
- Professionally and appropriately handle client complaints/concerns and, when indicated, bring concerns to the Front Desk Manager.
- Answers and directs all incoming Club phone calls.
- Performs opening and closing procedures for the Club when assigned those shifts.
- Responsible for keeping the Front Desk clean, neat, and orderly.
- Attends departmental meetings.
- Maintains professionalism at all times including when not on shift and during the use of Club facilities.
Benefits include, but are not limited to, competitive pay, discount on RVC products and services, and RVC membership.