All swim levels
Students with no experience and are timid learners. Parents MUST stay with their children for Beginner A class.
Students with some swim experience, are comfortable with their face in the water.
Students who can swim comfortably with the front and back crawl strokes independently for ten feet.
2019 Group Session Dates
Dates listed are for afternoon swim lessons. The remainder of our programming is ongoing or privately scheduled.
- Makeup week February 18
- No class on February 18
- Registration opens December 10, 2018
- Registration closes December 21, 2018
- Makeup week April 15
- Registration opens February 4
- Registration closes February 18
- Makeup week June 10
- Closed on May 3, May 27
- Registration opens April 1
- Registration closes April 15
- Makeup week August 12
- Closed on July 4-5
- Registration opens June 3
- Registration closes June 17
- Makeup week September 30
- Closed on August 29-30, September 2
- Registration opens July 29
- Registration closes August 12
- Makeup week November 25
- Closed on November 28-29
- Registration opens September 23
- Registration closes October 7
- 4:00pm - 4:30pm Beginner A
- 4:30pm - 5:00pm Beginner B
- 5:00pm - 5:30pm Intermediate
Per six-week session
- Member $89
- Non-member $99
- Club member (I know my login): Click here
- Club member (I don't have a login): Click here
- Not a Club member: Click here
In need of additional assistance?
1 (603) 643-7720
Meet the instructor
Samantha McGuire does her best to ensure that every student is successful and feels comfortable in swim lessons. She enjoys sharing the swim lesson experience with kids in hopes that they will love the water as much as she does. When she isn’t swimming, she is a teacher for first and second grade students.