All swim levels, ages three years and up
Students with no experience, timid learners and are 3-6 years old. Parents MUST stay with their children for Beginner A class.
Students with some swim experience, are comfortable with their face in the water and are 4 years or older.
Students who can swim comfortably with the front and back crawl strokes independently for ten feet.
*Stroke & Turn
Designed for children who have learned all four competitive strokes. Students will refine and perfect stroke technique, including flip turns and racing starts and finishes. *Additional fee. See pricing for details.
- 4:00pm – 4:30pm Beginner A
- 4:30pm – 5:00pm Beginner B
- 5:00pm – 5:30pm Intermediate
- 5:30pm – 6:15pm Stroke + Turn
Per six-week session
- Member $89
- Non-member $99
- Stroke & Turn: Member $97
- Stroke & Turn: Non-member $107
- Club member (I know my login): Click here
- Club member (I don’t have a login): Click here
- Not a Club member: Click here
In need of additional assistance?
1 (603) 643-7720
Meet the instructor
Samantha McGuire has one goal when teaching: making sure that every student is successful and feels comfortable in swim lessons. She enjoys sharing the swim lesson experience with kids in hopes that they will love the water as much as she does. When she isn’t swimming, she is a teacher for first and second grade students.