Tennis, rock climbing, swimming, and outdoor adventures for ages 6-13
Our camps are a great way for your children ages 6-13 to stay active this summer. Although focused on tennis, campers can also participate in a variety of activities in and around the RVC campus.
Our certified tennis pros will have specific goals for each participant and will work to enhance tennis skills, hand-eye coordination, agility, and speed. Campers will work with multiple instructors and students in a fun, supportive environment.
Camps run Monday through Friday from 8:30am-12:30pm. Campers will spend roughly three hours on the tennis courts and one hour having snacks and rock climbing, swimming or going on an outdoor adventure.
Children can rock climb Monday through Friday, swim on Wednesdays and Fridays, or go on an outdoor adventure on Mondays, Tuesdays, or Thursdays.
- Week 1 (June 25 – June 29)
- Week 2 (July 2 – July 6)
- Week 3 (July 9 – July 13)
- Week 4 (July 16 – July 20)
- Week 5 (July 23 – July 27)
- Week 6 (July 30 – August 3)
- Week 7 (August 6 – August 10)
- Week 8 (August 13 – August 17)
- Week 9 (August 20 – August 24)
- Download registration form
- Early bird pricing through June 1, 2018
- Registration is per week
- $250 per one-week session, per child
- Payment by check or credit card
- Parents provide snacks and beverages
All abilities are welcome and will be grouped accordingly. Call or stop by the FITshop to register. Spaces are limited.
1 (603) 643-3627
Email Tennis Director, Andrew Gunberg