In the Movement Studio, our mission is to enable and educate personal development and body awareness through biomechanically balanced and efficient movement. We offer a fully equipped studio and certified Pilates instructors, with several holding multiple fitness certifications. Learn more about our Pilates programming and view our class schedule below. Classes noted with an asterisk are an additional fee.
Classes Included with Membership
Classes with an Additional Fee
Movement Studio Etiquette
- The Movement Studio is primarily a personal training and class space. Due to space restrictions classes and personal training have preference over all other activity in the Movement Studio.
- Current personal training clients are welcome to use the equipment when there is no class in session, please check the schedule for class time. The equipment should be used according to the directions and program your trainer has provided you. If a trainer needs a piece of equipment you are using they may ask you to give up that equipment in order to train their client.
- If you have never used the equipment in this space, you should contact Erin McCabe and discuss setting up a time to learn how to use the equipment.
- Please silence cell phones while working in the Movement Studio.
- Please limit conversations in the Movement Studio when there is a Pilates Reformer class taking place.
- Please remove shoes at the entrance to the Movement Studio and store in the cubbies at the entrance. If you also store personal items in the cubbies, please take them with you when you leave the Movement Studio. We are not responsible for any lost personal items.
- Wear comfortable clothing that is not too loose; this is for your safety around the equipment and to ensure that those around you do not see something they may not want to see. And dress in layers so you can be comfortable.
- All equipment should be used in the Movement Studio only, please do not remove any equipment from the Movement Studio or bring in any equipment from other spaces.
- On completion of your workout, please wipe down all equipment and return it to the original location. Reformers should have springs affixed with carriage set at 2 and gear bar set at 2, straps hung without tension from shoulder rests, and boxes placed under the carriage.