Meet Our New Pieces of Equipment
You can find everything (except for the five new Spinning bikes) on our fitness floor. Need assistance getting familiar with the new equipment? Just ask the fitness floor staff member on duty.
Leg Extension Machine
15-piece strength line featuring restyled aesthetics, refined movements, and reimagined user features designed to provide all users with progressive training options.
- Range limiting devices to prevent injury
- Greater comfort and stability
- Effortless positioning
Packed with features and exceptional movements, the Plate Loaded press merges superior technology and biomechanics with a passion for fitness.
- Direct linkage system provides a variable resistance profile to ensure proper strength curve throughout the users’ range of motion
- Four-bar linkage mechanism maintains the correct ankle position throughout the motion.
SPARC: Strength Power Accelerated Resistance Cardio
Lose fat. Build muscle. Gain strength. Increase metabolism. Improve power. SPARC does it all, more safely, because it’s biomechanically refined – providing exceptional results with low impact.
- Amp up your training zones
- High performance, no impact
- Powerful running at athletic speeds
Cybex strength-training equipment is a top choice among athletes and teams in the NFL, NBA, NHL, and MLB, as well as the nation’s top collegiate athletic programs.
- Bar catches and adjustable bar stops
- Standard swing-away spotter platforms
- Pull-up bar with standard and neutral grips
- Three band attachments
Some of our very best ideas for improving the Club have come from our members. Please let us know what we can do to make your experience at RVC more enjoyable.
If you have ideas for new classes or types of equipment, we want to hear from you. Leave us your feedback here