At Boston Lot with Erin McCabe on Saturday, June 23
Bring your yoga practice into a new environment. Join us this summer for a social, outdoor experience combining hiking and yoga! If you love Boston Lot or have never been and always wanted to check out some of the trails and lake, this is your chance! Enjoy a morning surrounded by nature while moving your body and quieting your mind.
Saturday, June 23
Led by Erin McCabe
- Three-mile roundtrip hike
- 45 minutes of yoga for all levels
Erin is a professional yoga therapist who loves the outdoors. She teaches classes and workshops at the RVC and other local studios in the Upper Valley.
Her background in sports medicine ensures a safe and accessible yoga practice for all levels.
- Bring your own mat and/or towel
- Bring your own water and snacks if needed
- Sunscreen or bug spray recommended
- Meet at DHMC trailhead on Loop Road
- We will leave promptly at 8:30am
- Hike to Boston Lot Lake Dam
- Terrain is partial gravel to uneven trails
- Enjoy yoga with water views
Pricing and Register
- Member $12
- Non-member $16
- Club member (I know my login): Click here
- Club member (I don’t have a login): Click here
- Not a Club member: Click here