- NEW! Intro to Rock Climbing on Thursdays from 6:30pm-7:30pm with Jake Quigley. Want to learn the basics how to rock climb? We have a special hour just for you! Join other beginners and learn the basics of how to use a harness and try out being “on belay.” Our highly experienced instructor and belayer will help you get started so you can climb away! Located at the Indoor Climbing Wall inside the SPC.
- *Reformer (*additional fee) on Wednesdays at 9:00am has changed to *Reformer Circuit (2) with Stephanie Singer in the Movement Studio. Intermediate experience recommended. One of the most versatile pieces of Pilates equipment, along with a combination of use of the other equipment (Chair, Cadillac, and Ladder Barrel).
- Zumba STRONG on Fridays at 5:30pm will now be Zumba and instructed by Haley Dennison. She will also be instructing the Sunday Zumba class.
It’s that time of year again! In the summer we remove several classes from the group fitness schedule due to low attendance and often times, add them back in the fall. See below for details.
- *Reformer (*additional fee) on Wednesdays at 9:00am has been cancelled and changed to *Reformer Circuit (see above for details).
- Aqua Zumba on Mondays at 5:30pm has been cancelled due to instructor relocation.
- Release the Beast on Mondays at 6:00am has been cancelled for the summer.
- Spinning on Thursdays at 5:30pm has been cancelled for the summer.