- BOOTCAMP every Wednesday, 6:00am-7:00am: With Kory Cazeault in Studio 1. This interval training class includes a fairly intense mix of strength and aerobic elements. You can expect to do pull-ups, push-ups, lunges, and ocre work, as well as drills and sprints.
- *CrossFit Masters every Saturday, 8:00am-9:00am beginning March 24: *Additional fee. With Julie Christian in the SPC. Calling all Masters 40+! Ever think about trying CrossFit, but are intimidated by large group classes, think you can not do the prescribed weight or the movements? We have a solution, come and join the Masters class every Saturday. We will help you with scaling weight options, go through the fundamentals of CrossFit and most of all have fun! Sign up through Wodify or by speaking with a Coach.
- *Pilates Reformer (2) every Tuesday, 7:00am-8:00am: *Additional fee. With Laura Curthoys in the Movement Studio. Intermediate experience recommended. One of the most versatile pieces of Pilates equipment. The entire body can be worked from head to toe.
- *Pilates Reformer Circuit (2) every Thursday, 7:00am-8:00am: *Additional fee. With Laura Curthoys in the Movement Studio. Intermediate experience recommended. One of the most versatile pieces of Pilates equipment, along with a combination of use of the other equipment (Chair, Cadillac, and Ladder Barrel).
- *CrossFit, Tuesdays and Thursdays at 5:15pm now instructed by Chris Wilder.
- Spinning on Thursdays at 5:30pm is now instructed by Janet Greger.
- HIIT on Fridays at 6:00am is changing back to Step Intervals: This class is suitable for all fitness levels and combines both high and low impact moves using the Reebok step; free weights for resistance training and interval drills to get your heart rate up and burn lots of calories. We end each class with some great abdominal exercises to get that six-pack look. This class is a great way to start your day! Class takes place in Studio 1. Instructed by Pam Proulx.
- Abs class at 9:30am every Monday has been removed from the schedule.