Kids Club offers drop-in services for members and non-members utilizing Club facilities. Our drop-in program is the perfect place to play and be creative for our youngest Club members. We do ask that you remain on Club property during your visit. We offer unlimited monthly drop-in memberships or pay-per visit.
Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am – 12:00pm
- 2.5 hour drop in limit
- Per month unlimited childcare for a single child $40
- Per month for a second child +$30
- Per month for a third child +$20
- Additional $10 fee applied for single, one-month purchase
- 90-minute, single visit $7
- Every additional 30 minutes +$2
1 (603) 643-7720 x128
Health and Safety Policy
In the interest of health, safety, and the well-being of your child and the other children attending the Kids Club, please note the following.
- If your child is contagious or feels ill, tired, or unusually warm (with a temperature of 100.0 degrees or higher), you may not use the Kids Club service for that day. This includes fever, vomiting, diarrhea and green discharge regardless of the cause. Please wait at least 24 hours after your child has had a fever or illness to use Kids Club services.
- If your child has contracted a contagious disease and has been in Kids Club while infectious, please notify the staff immediately so they can inform other parents.
- If your child requires medication, please wait 24 hours after your child’s first dose of medication before using the Kids Club services.
- Kids Club providers have the right to refuse a child that appears ill or contagious.
- You must provide your child with sunblock or sign our waiver allowing staff to apply sunblock in order for your child to attend outdoor play.
Meet Our Kids Club Team!
Nitika is originally from India, but has been residing in the US for the past 12 years. She is happily married with a beautiful ten year old daughter, Adaa. She has a Master’s degree in English and is currently pursuing an Early Childhood Education course at the River Valley Community College in Claremont.
Nitika is incredibly passionate about her job. Her love for working with children shows everyday in the Kids Club.
McKayla is from Lebanon, New Hampshire. In the 7th and 8th grade, her favorite elective was “The Big Sister, Big Brother” Program where she mentored children who needed help overcoming a variety of everyday challenges. She excelled in the program and received an award for outstanding mentor-ship. Her initial years in childcare involved working with two three year old twins with disabilities. Today, the twins are 16 years old and she continues to work with them.
McKayla’s experience and passion for childcare make her a wonderful addition to our Kids Club team.