- Fiercely Fit on Thursdays at 4:15pm instructed by Chris Keefe. This 60-min total-body class includes power and strength, core, conditioning, pliability maneuvers, and agility sets while utilizing multiple training techniques. A metabolic endeavor for all levels. Takes place in Studio 1.
- Hot Yoga on Thursdays at 5:30pm instructed by Suzanne Spencer. It’s back! Hot Yoga helps you stretch deeper, focus more and build stamina. Because you sweat, your body is cleansed and purified both inside and out. Suited for all levels. Bring your own mat and water. Takes place in the Yoga Studio.
- Yin Yoga on Fridays at 4:15pm instructed by Alicia Green. A slow, deep and reflective practice that targets the body’s connective tissues—fascia, ligaments, and tendons—with the aim of increasing circulation in the joints and improving flexibility. You may leave class feeling loose and fluid, as though you’ve had a massage.
Class Changes and Cancellations
- Cardio Circuit Challenge on Thursdays at 4:15pm has been cancelled.
- MYZONE Spin on Thursdays at 12:00pm has changed to Spinning with rotating instructors until further notice.
- Qigong on every 3rd Friday at 1:00pm has been cancelled due to availability of instruction.