- Foundational Yoga on Wednesdays from 7:00am-8:15am with Lisa Varno: A yoga class focusing on the basics of breathing, meditation, and asanas (poses) to develop a strong foundation using Professional Yoga Therapy (PYT). PYT is a hybrid therapy and practice utilizing the principles of rehabilitation, myofascial release work, and self joint mobilizations to evolve the ancient practice of yoga and make it safe, relevant, and clinically effective in injury prevention and management. Come to start your yoga practice or to reinforce your foundational knowledge and work. All levels welcome and modifications can be made for injuries. Takes place in the yoga studio.
- BOOT CAMP on Mondays and Fridays from 6:00am-7:00am with Daniel Naranjo: Interval training that includes a fairly intense mix of strength training and aerobic elements. You can expect to do pull-ups, push-ups, lunges and core work, as well as drills and sprints. Takes place in the GTS.
- Vinyasa Flow Yoga on Thursdays from 8:00am-9:00am with Cindy Summer: This style of Yoga is characterized by a focus on flowing through a dynamic series of connecting postures. A complete class with Sun Salutations and a variety of flow combinations. Class is lead at a moderate pace. Takes place in the Yoga Studio.
- Align and Define moved from Fridays to Mondays in the GTS (Wednesday’s class remains unchanged)
- Aqua Fit on Thursdays at 8:30am now instructed by Elaine Waterman
- Yin Yoga on Fridays has been extended by 15 minutes: now 4:15pm-5:30pm
- Basic Power Flow Yoga on Thursdays at 8:00am with Cindy Summer is now Vinyasa Flow Yoga
- Natural Movements on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 5:15pm will now take place in the Movement Studio
These classes have been removed from the schedule due to either attendance or the streamlining of our offerings to be more consistent in style and timing based on member feedback:
- HIIT on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6am
- KnockOut on Mondays at 7:15am
- Spinning at 8:30am on Tuesdays (will return in the fall)
- Wake Up and Flow on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6:30am