- *CrossFit, Saturdays from 10:00am-11:00am with Chris Wilder: *This class is an additional fee and requires experience. Learn more
- *CrossFit Kids *Additional fee. With Alaina Savage. The class is for kids from 6-12 years old. The class structure is all about making fitness fun, while also laying down a foundation of fitness for which the kids can grow from. Schedule and pricing
- *CrossFit Yoga on Thursdays from 4:15pm-5:15pm *Additional fee and replaces the CrossFit class originally at this time. For CrossFit athletes only. With Erin McCabe. This class focuses on full body mobility with movements to restore range of motion deficits and introduce different patterns than those in your CrossFit WODs. Breath, tension control, and release work will also be part of every class. Takes place in the SPC. Speak with a coach for details or sign up on Wodify.
- HIIT, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:00am-7:00am with Daniel Naranjo: Start your morning right with this explosive high-intensity interval training (HIIT) boot camp class. Short bursts of exercises that focus on arms, core, and legs with little rest time in between each exercise. All levels welcome (modified exercises are introduced for the majority of the exercises performed in class and “go at your own speed” is the motto). Located in Studio 1.
- Relax and Renew Vinyasa, Sundays from 5:30pm-6:30pm with Lisa Varno: Through mindful work and attention to the breath, we’ll practice safe alignment in this strong, slow Vinyasa flow. Build the strength, flexibility, balance, and awareness necessary to prepare to enter faster-paced yoga classes safely. After a challenging slow flow, each class winds down with final relaxation accompanied by soothing music for the perfect ending to your weekend. All levels welcome; modifications offered throughout the class. Located in the Yoga Studio.
- Wake Up & Flow Yoga, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:30am-7:30am with Lisa Varno: Start your morning right with invigorating Sun Salutations and a strong Vinyasa flow accompanied by an upbeat, uplifting playlist. Includes strength, flexibility, balance, creative flows, as well as arm balance and inversion exploration. All levels welcome; modifications offered throughout the class. Located in the Yoga Studio.
- *Knock Out class times and instructors have changed slightly. Learn more
These classes have been removed due to low attendance:
- Boxing 101 on Wednesdays 10:15am and 4:30pm
- Hot Yoga on Thursdays at 5:30pm
- Step Intervals on Fridays at 6am
- Pilates Reformer on Mondays at 9:00am
- Pilates Reformer on Mondays at 4:30pm
- Pilates Reformer on Thursdays at 4:30pm
- Pilates Reformer Circuit on Thursdays at 7am
- Spinning on Thursdays at 5:30pm