Run, Walk, Donate, Win: Support CHaD with RVC
Last year, we participated in the CHaD HERO with our first ever Team RVC. We had 89 participants and raised $27,425 for CHaD. It was one of the most fun and wonderful experiences and we can’t wait for this year! Our 2018 goal is to raise $30,000 for CHaD with 100 participants on our team.
Join us on the green in Hanover on Sunday, October 14, 2018
The CHaD HERO is the premier fundraising and athletic event benefiting CHaD, Children’s Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock. It has grown to include:
- A competitive 5K run
- Cam’s Course 1 Mile Fun Run
- 5K walk
- 5 and 7 mile wooded hikes
- A limited entry 25 or 50 mile bike ride
- one AMAZING family-friendly street party and the KidZone
There is something for everyone and 100% of event donations go to CHaD.
Team RVC Fundraising Incentives
In addition to your fundraising minimum based on the event you choose, we have incentives to inspire your efforts even more!
- Team Alumni: If you were on our team last year and register by August 15 (early bird deadline), you receive a Team RVC hat (limited to the first 50).
- Raise $250 by August 15: Choose between free group training twice weekly beginning in August or a 50-min Swedish massage.
- Raise $500+: Free access to the Club until the event date as a non-member.
- Join our team: Every participant receives Team RVC running sox.
- Donate: Can’t participate but want to make a contribution? We’re hosting a fundraising drive at RVC in September with free gifts based on donation level.
Registration is open via the CHaD Hero website. Join “TeamRVC”, register for your event of choice, and start fundraising!
Join Our Team or Donate!
- Registration fees and fundraising minimums
- Downloadable forms and offline donations
- The CHaD Challenge 250
Questions? Contact us.
1 (603) 643-7720
Meet Jasper: A CHaD HERO
Read more stories here.
Why CHaD Matters
100% of CHaD HERO proceeds are used to help CHaD Kids with critical services such as support when they are in pediatric intensive care and management of chronic illnesses, but also patient and family support services so important to the well-being of kids and their futures.
CHaD is anywhere kids receive care at Dartmouth-Hitchcock and all proceeds from the event support kids and families receiving care at any of CHaD’s 15 locations across NH and VT.
As New Hampshire’s only comprehensive, full-service children’s hospital, the Children’s Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock (CHaD) provides an extended system of care that offers advanced pediatric services.
CHaD is recognized by the Children’s Hospital Association as a “children’s hospital within a hospital”. CHaD is one of more than 220 children’s hospitals in the United States providing care specifically focused on children. Learn more