Please see below for specials we are running, and updates to our group fitness schedule effective April 1. For April’s class schedule view the calendar or if you’re a Club member, you can download our Club app.
- If you are a current club member and you refer a new member, you will receive our $100 referral bonus!
- Do you work in Centerra Park? Sign up for a membership in April, and you will save the $195 sign up fee.
Les Mills Launch Party
Saturday, April 6.
9-10am, BodyCombat with Jennifer Karr
10:15-11:15am, BodyPump with Jennifer Karr
11:30am-12:30pm, BodyFlow with Teresa Urnezis
Les Mills is a global group fitness experience like no other! Join fellow fitness fans, trainers and instructors at our incredible Launch Party’s! At these launches Party’s, you will be first to try the quarter workout routine and music routine for BodyPump, BodyCombat and BodyFlow!At each class, there will be one prize winner for a free shake at RVC Cafe. Plus, you get to bring a friend for free (only to these listed classes). Classes/party takes place in Studio 1 – no sign up required, just come and have a great time to the new choreography. Free for members, and members can bring one non-member for free to each class. At each class, there will also be one prize winner for a free smoothie at Cafe RVC!
Handstand Workshop for CrossFit
Saturday, April 27, 11am-12pm. With Sara Grote.
This workshop will focus on alignment cues, joint stacking and helping CrossFit athletes move into developing their handstand without walking. Sara will teach students the proper steps on how to hold a yoga handstand. Depending on level of strength, they will each get a specific step to work on, along with the understanding of which step comes next! Class takes place in the SPC – pick up a flyer for details.
Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:15-6:15pm.
With Jennifer Sargent. Aqua Zumba infuses the Zumba philosophy with water resistance. You will be free to move safely as there is less impact on your joints. Water creates natural resistance, which means every step is more challenging and helps tone your muscles. This is one pool party you shouldn’t miss! All levels are welcome.
- Spinning 45 with Gabrielle Rossi will now be taught by Katherine Grainger – same time and location – 11-11:45am on Wednesdays.
- Hatha Yoga Strength and Stamina changes back to Hatha Yoga – Hatha yoga is a potent alignment-focused practice that combines postures, breath work and mindfulness to create deep awareness in body and mind. This class helps build strength, balance and flexibility while calming mind and spirit. Class moves at a moderate pace, uses props, and offers modifications for both newer and more experienced yogis. All levels welcome.
- Pilates Mix with Pam Kerr on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6pm.
- Glowga with Sara Grote on Fridays at 5:30pm.
- Deep/Shallow Aqua Intervals with Donna Schlosser on Thursdays at 5:15pm.
- Learn to Play with Maryam Paydarfar on Wednesdays at 11am.
- Broadway Cardio with Jennifer Sargent on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6:30pm.