- NEW! Barre Fusion Express on Wednesdays from 12:10pm-12:55pm with Stephanie Singer in the GTS. Combining the fundamentals of Pilates and Barre to deliver a low impact, high intensity workout utilizing isometric strength training and high reps of small range-of-motion movements. Get your heart rate up and feel the burn in this fun, energizing, total body workout. Appropriate for all levels and ages. No Pilates or dance experience necessary.
- NEW! Power Flow Yoga on Thursdays from 7:00pm-8:00pm with Lauren Kascak. This style of yoga is characterized by a focus on Vinyasa, or a dynamic connecting posture, that creates flow between the more static traditional yoga postures. It is a more challenging yoga experience complete with Sun Salutations and various Vinyasa combinations.
- NEW! *Reformer Pilates(1) (*additional fee) on Thursdays from 9:00am-10:00am with Marie White in the Movement Studio. One of the most versatile pieces of Pilates equipment. The entire body can be worked from head to toe. Beginner level.
- NEW! *Reformer Circuit(2) (*additional fee) on Fridays from 11:00am-12:00pm with Stephanie Singer in the Movement Studio. Intermediate experience recommended. One of the most versatile pieces of Pilates equipment, along with a combination of use of the other equipment (Chair, Cadillac, and Ladder Barrel).
- *Always Active Reformer (*additional fee) on Tuesdays at 9:00am has changed to *Reformer(1) with Deb Grabill. Similar class description. Great for beginners.
- Forever Fit on Mondays at 10:00am will now be instructed by Lindsey Cummings.
CrossFit Elements Beginner Program has been removed from the CrossFit Schedule. This additional-fee class is now two one-on-one training sessions that can be coordinated with any CrossFit Certified Coach. For details and pricing email us